CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Take A Break, Have a RPK Kit Kat!

Trust RPK to come up with the most colorful descriptions:

Anwar Ibrahim is going to sue the Deputy Prime Minister and Utusan Malaysia for calling him a traitor to the Malay race. They call him a traitor to the Malay race because Anwar refuses to uphold Ketuanan Melayu. They also call me a traitor to the Malay race. But I am not going to sue them. I am proud to be called a traitor to the Malay race. They call me a traitor to the Malay race because I oppose Ketuanan Melayu. And that is why I am proud and will not sue them.

They also call me a Chinese ass-kisser. Well, my wife is Chinese and she does have a great ass. So I suppose there is no way I can sue them for this since it is actually very true.

Read the rest here.

0 comments: