CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Man Does Not LIve On Bread Alone

An interesting article by Tunku Abdul Aziz in the Mysinchew online newspaper. I'm sure there'll be many comments on it. FYI: He is South East Asian Coordinator of the Caux Round Table and formerly served as Special Adviser on Ethics to the Secretary-General of the United Nations.

A little morsel here:

"Why is there all this flurry of activity to bring about a regime change when the government has brought so much prosperity to the country?" I must admit that for a while I was stumped for words. Why indeed! When at last I recovered my composure, I explained between mouthfuls of tasty offerings that what was apparent was not always real. In our wide-ranging conversation I reflected aloud our national concerns in the following terms.

Read the rest here.



0 comments: