CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Today's pick of the morning stories:

1. Josh Hong writes about Malaysia, the land of myriad contradictions here

2. Read this "funny yet scary because it's so real" interview by Malaysia Today, check out the stories linking to "Hang Tuah". For someone ignorant on this issue, it blew my mind away!

3.How civil servants should NOT be doing their jobs here

4. More on the Highway Robbery

5. From Screenshots: Quote of the day by Francis Yeoh of YTL Corp, said at the Soros-Dr.M meet:

I sponsor tonight's dinner for everyone so I think I deserve to speak.

I am a Christian-Malaysian. Let me tell you, Mr Soros, in Malaysia we all stand in unity for the country. And thank God, our country has progressed very well as you can see for yourself...

There's only relative truth. Relative truth is for us, absolute truth is for God. So, let's not waste tome to seek truth, because..."

...and that's being Christian?!:) Wake up Mr. Yeoh!

0 comments: