CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Back...after a long break...

It's been exactly 1 month to the day of my last post here. It had been a hectic period for a some months prior with all the excitement of the General Elections and all. So, I thought a couple of weeks off should be enough to let go of all excess baggage, get some rest and come back with a fresh perspective.

The break gave me the opportunity to explore other some other much neglected things. One of which is Internet Marketing - a subject I would like to explore further in another blog sometime in the near future. I signed up for a 3 day I.M. Bootcamp late last month and came back with some ideas and some key information on how to go about getting an online business going. It cost me an arm and a leg but I think it was well worth it. But more of that later and in another place.

Well, the two weeks turned into 4! and still couldn't find a good enough reason to get back to blogging. Let's face it. I doubt if anyone with the exception of one or two faithful companions would have really missed my Pulitzer prize winning posts!

So why am I back? Well, I miss blogging! That's it. No earth shaking revelations here. Just me and my blog. And what have I learnt during my time away? That I am not the centre of the universe. That my blog is not the most important thing in my life. That the world still spins with or without me. That the people in power are still going to make either people friendly decisions or the exact opposite regardless of which faction is in control. That there are still starving people everywhere despite the richness of this world. That somewhere someone is sitting lonely. That while on this earth, we still have time to make it a better place.

Which brings me back to my theme for this blog: "Be The Change That You Want To See In The World" - the words of the Mahatma Gandhi. May this blog try to be just that too.

0 comments: