CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 14, 2008

With Love From Me To You!

"If there's anything that you want,
If there's anything I can do,
Just call on me and I'll send it along
With love from me to you....

So goes the first verse of the song "From me to you" by the Beatles from the Swinging Sixties.

Well, here's another letter, I don't really know if it's with love or whatever politicians send with, but this sure is going to SWING much - either to the "heroic" sender or the "unfortunate "receiver ...

And, it's from no less than the
newly elected Jerlun M.P. to dear old Pak Lah.... The letter, which according to blogger Rocky's Bru, was published in a Singapore newspaper and something that "Pak Lah doesn't want anyone to read..."

But it has been
published, and Rocky's obtained it from someone inside UMNO and actually has confirmed with the M.P. himself. Read here "The letter that Pak Lah doesn't want us to read"

There's another song from the Sixties that goes something like this: "Bye bye love, bye bye happiness, hello loneliness, I think I'm gonna cry...." I wonder whose goodbye it is this time around, and who's going to be all lonely and crying, BN style!



0 comments: