CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Ijok "Buy - Election" Watch (1)

So the circus has come to town, to Ijok this time. The ringmaster and his band of merry men dish out the usual advice to the "ignorant" masses. And as usual, it's the usual "bread and butter" stuff that counts. They keep serenading us with the same old broken record.... but this time, they've outdone themselves, and gone and resurrected the Makkal Thilagam of Indian Cinema himself, the late M.G.R. !

It must have been some show, with the Minister and his back up singers wooing their target crowd, the Indian minority. Well, I can't debate on Datuk Seri's prowess in front of the mike since I wasn't there....but could it be a case of Ijok today, Malaysian Idol tomorrow?!

Famous last words: This picture below courtesy of The People's Paper, reminds me of the lyrics from Stealers Wheel from way back 1973, ......"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you"

To the Indian community, of which I am one, we deserve what we vote for.

0 comments: